Subject: ECDC Director's letter on avian influenza to the CCB Directors
From: "Director" <[email-masked]>
To: "christian.leonard" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "kcapak" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>,Barbora Macková <[email-masked]>, "Kirstine Moll Harboe" <[email-masked]>,Mari-Anne Härma <[email-masked]>, "Salminen Mika" <[email-masked]>, "Caroline Semaille" <[email-masked]>, "Johanna Hanefeld" <[email-masked]>, "Christakis Chatzichristodoulou" <[email-masked]>, "phc.office" <[email-masked]>,Guðrún Aspelund - Landl <
Cc: "Rumen Harizanov" <[email-masked]>,Pavel Březovský <[email-masked]>, "kge" <[email-masked]>, "Otto Helve" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "Dzintars Mozgis" <[email-masked]>,Ginreta Megelinskienė <[email-masked]>,Fernando Simón Soria <[email-masked]>, "sigrid.kiermayr" <[email-masked]>, "koen.blot" <[email-masked]>, "Iva Christova" <[email-masked]>, "bernard.kaic" <[email-masked]>, "Elisavet Constantinou" <[email-masked]>,Hana Orlíková <[email-masked]>, "Stine Ulend
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2024 11:51:32 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu 
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

ECDC NORMAL

To: Directors of ECDC Coordinating Competent Bodies (Members)

Cc: Directors of ECDC Coordinating Competent Bodies (Alternates), National 
Coordinators of ECDC Coordinating Competent Bodies (Members, Alternates)

Dear Directors of ECDC Coordinating Competent Bodies,

Please find attached a letter from Dr Pamela Rendi-Wagner, ECDC Director, 
regarding the subject mentioned above.

Kind regards,

Olga Nowak

Director’s Secretariat

European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC)Gustav III:s boulevard 40, 169 73 Solna, Sweden

Phone +46 (0)8 58 60 10 00

 <https://www.ecdc.europa.eu/> www.ecdc.europa.eu

Follow ECDC on:

 <http://www.facebook.com/ECDC.EU>

 <http://twitter.com/ecdc_eu>

 <http://www.linkedin.com/company/ecdc>

 <http://www.youtube.com/user/ECDCchannel>

Confidentiality Notice
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you are hereby kindly 
requested, to, consecutively, refrain from disclosing its content to any 
third party, delete it and inform its sender of the erroneous transmittal.